2011年4月29日 星期五

Hong Kong's education system

In the past, Hong Kong's education system was closely similar to the system in UK. Nowadays, Hong Kong's education system has changed. Under the new system, students now are facing the 334 system.

I found a video in youtube.


From my perspective, the old system is quite stressful for students because we need to pass two public examinations to get in to University. It actually is difficult and stressful for students. For the new one, as I just experienced the old one, I don't know much about the new system. Therefore I cannot compare the pros and cons of the two systems.

However, I believe Hong Kong's education system will be much better in the future no matter in students' eyes or the whole system.

2 則留言:

  1. As we both experience the old system, I agree two public exams are really stressful.

    For the new one, well, I sometimes feel anxious about it. But it's difficult to say, we still have to wait and see what it will bring to the society.

    回覆刪除
  2. Ellen, I am totally agree with the man who told us about the information of the HK students nowadays. Their parents reallly worry about the new education system.
    If I am the parents of them, I would definitely send their children for oversea studies which have better education system and good future. Also, it's not as stressful as we have.

    回覆刪除